1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Yes.
2. You havee talked to an ex today, correct? Correct.
3. Have you taken someone’s virginity? Not that I am aware of.
4. Is trust a big issue for you? No.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? Yes.
6. What are you excited for? It’s my birthday in two days and Melbourne this weekend!
7. What happened tonight? A friend took me out to dinner.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? Only when they act stupid.
9. Is confidence cute? For sure.
10. What is the last beverage you had? Coke.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? One.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny leg jeans? Yes. They don’t zip up though.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? Go to Ceremony and then go out.
14. What are you going to spend money on next? Food probably.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? Nope.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? No.
17. Who do you feel the most comfortable talking to about anything? My close friends.
18. The last time you felt broken? It’s been awhile.
19. Have you had sex today? Nah.
20. Are you starting to realise anything? I’m happy.
21. Are you in a good mood? Yes.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? Yes.
23. Are your eyes the same colour as your Dad’s? I am not sure.
24. What do you want right this second? Good food.
25. What would you say if the person you loved/liked kissed another girl/boy? I’d be disappointed but what could I do.
26. Is your current hair colour your natural hair colour? Yes.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? No chance.
28. What is the last thing that made you laugh? Something silly said on the phone.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? I do miss someone.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? If they really want one.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? No way!
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? Yes, he does.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? I don’t that often.
34. Listening to? Xibalba.
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? Occasionally.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? Driving home.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
38. Who did you last call? Alex.
39. Who was the last person you danced with? Molly and Shelbie.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? I was saying goodbye.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? Today.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? No.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? I feel like everything I do and say is embarrassing.
44. Do you tan in the nude? I don’t even tan.
45. If you could would you take back your last kiss? No.
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? No.
47. Who was the last person to call you? My sister.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.
49. Do you dance in the car? I didn’t think that you could, but I have.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? Yes actually.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? School photo’s.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesey? Yes.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Nope.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? I don’t even know what that is.
55. Favourite type of fruit pie? Apple pie.
56. Occupations you wanted to be as a kid? Teacher, singer, actor.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, I have seen one, I think.
58. Ever have the de-ja vu feeling? Most of the time.
59. Take a vitamin daily? No need to.
60. Wear slippers? I am right now.
61. A bathrobe? I like to.
62. What do you wear to bed? Pj’s.
63. First concert? I can’t remember.
64. Walmart, target or k mart? Kmart.
65. Nike or Adidas? I prefer Adidas.
66. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos, I don’t know what Fritos are.
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Peanuts, yummy.
68. Favourite Taylor Swift song? Safe & Sound.
69. Ever take dance lessons? I used to for a few years.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Something manly.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes!
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Nope.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Never.
74. What is your favourite book? All of John Green’s books.
75. Do you study better with or without music? With.
76. Regularly burn incense? I used to.
77. Ever been in love? I thought so, once.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Paramore.
79. What was the last concert you saw? Break The Ice.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea.
81. Tea or coffee? Iced Coffee.
82. Favourite type of cookie? Choc chip.
83. Can you swim well? I can swim alright.
84. Can you hold your breathe without holding your nose? Yes, silly question.
85. Are you patient? Not at all.
86. Dj or band at a wedding? A cute little singer.
87. Ever won a contest? Yeah and I won Harry Potter tickets.
88. Ever have plastic surgery? I wish.
89. Which are better, black or green olives? None, ew.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage? I wish that I saved myself.
91. Best room for a fireplace? Bedrooms, so romantic.
92. Do you want to get married? Yes.